- 73rd Cut The Cake Ceremony- January Borns
- 72nd Cut The Cake Ceremony-December Borns
- 71st Cut The Cake Ceremony- October & November Borns
- Diwali Celebrations 2016
- 70th Cut The Cake Ceremony- September Borns
- 69th Cut The Cake Ceremony- August Borns
- 68th Cut The Cake Ceremony- July Borns
- Holi Celebration 2016
- 63rd Cut The Cake Ceremony- February Borns
- Diwali Celebrations 2015
- 61st Cut The Cake Ceremony- December Borns
- 60th Cut The Cake Ceremony-November Borns
- 59th Cut The Cake Ceremony-October Borns
- Diwali Celebrations 2014
- 57th Cut The Cake Ceremony-August Borns
- 55th ‘Cut The Cake’ Ceremony- June Borns
- Carrom Competition 3
- 53rd ‘Cut The Cake’ Ceremony- April Borns
- 52nd ‘Cut The Cake’ Ceremony- March Borns
- 51st ‘Cut The Cake’ Ceremony- February Borns
- 50th ‘Cut The Cake’ Ceremony- January Borns
- 48th ‘Cut The Cake’ Ceremony- November Borns
- Independence Day Celebrations
We were present in the Children's Books category.The Book Fair is organised by National Book Trust, India, an apex body of the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development.
It is India's oldest book fair and caters to the world's third largest audience for English publications and it witnesses exhibitors and publishers not only from India but across the world.
We were happy to be a part of this book fair and we got opportunity to spread knowledge on geography through our products My first Atlas , MOI-CD and Maps.
We also put on show the specially designed mugs which sold like hot cakes. It was a great experience and we plan to continue being a part of this yearly affair.