- 73rd Cut The Cake Ceremony- January Borns
- 72nd Cut The Cake Ceremony-December Borns
- 71st Cut The Cake Ceremony- October & November Borns
- Diwali Celebrations 2016
- 70th Cut The Cake Ceremony- September Borns
- 69th Cut The Cake Ceremony- August Borns
- 68th Cut The Cake Ceremony- July Borns
- Holi Celebration 2016
- 63rd Cut The Cake Ceremony- February Borns
- Diwali Celebrations 2015
- 61st Cut The Cake Ceremony- December Borns
- 60th Cut The Cake Ceremony-November Borns
- 59th Cut The Cake Ceremony-October Borns
- Diwali Celebrations 2014
- 57th Cut The Cake Ceremony-August Borns
- 55th ‘Cut The Cake’ Ceremony- June Borns
- Carrom Competition 3
- 53rd ‘Cut The Cake’ Ceremony- April Borns
- 52nd ‘Cut The Cake’ Ceremony- March Borns
- 51st ‘Cut The Cake’ Ceremony- February Borns
- 50th ‘Cut The Cake’ Ceremony- January Borns
- 48th ‘Cut The Cake’ Ceremony- November Borns
- Independence Day Celebrations
We were present in Hall no. 1 , stall 300, in the Children's Books category as "Maps Of India".
The Book Fair was organized by National Book Trust, India, an apex body of the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development.
It is India's oldest book fair and caters to the world's third largest audience for English publications and it witnesses exhibitors and publishers not only from India but across the world.
This is year at the Book Fair we launched our following new products:
- World Map
- Animal Kingdom Map
- Delhi Wall Map
- India Wall Map
- Animal Kingdom Map (small)
- India Political Map
We received a great response for our India Wall Map and the World Map with other maps getting a decent response from public. Our maps and My First Atlas were amongst the popular items in the Book Fair. Children and Adults from all age group and across all nationalities visited our stall.
It was a great opportunity to learn about the customer demands and also the feedback on our products which would be valuable in developing future products.